Whether you are the administrator, payroll officer or just helping out a colleague; at some stage you may need to track time in ProWorkflow for another Staff User.
The methods shown here require the Show Info permission which can be added from the Users & Permissions Page. If you do not have this permission please consult your account holder or a team member with Super-User access.
Drag & Drop Timesheet
- Go to the Drag & Drop Timesheet Page and change your Show info function to show work for the other Staff User.
- Use the Drag & Drop functionality to enter time records in the Timesheet for work done on their assigned Tasks which are show in the module on the left.
Here is a video showing how to track time for other Users with the Drag & Drop Timesheet Page.
Direct Entry Timesheet
- Same as above but using the Direct Entry functionality instead of Drag & Drop.
Changing the Staff User on a Time Record
If you have already created a Time Record in ProWorkflow but would like to change the Staff User you can do this by Editing the Time Record inside a Project.
- Go To the Project and Task where you would like to edit the Time Record
- Show Details for the Task and click the Time tab within the Task as shown below.
- Hover over the Time Record you would like to Edit to see the green Edit icon.
- Inside the Edit Time Record screen, double click on the person’s name to change it.
- Click Update to complete changes.
For more information watch this video showing how to change the User on a Time Record.